Creating a Real Estate Report Card
To create a Real Estate Report Card, follow the steps below:
- The Real Estate Report Card page will open and display a search bar. Use the search bar to create a report based on address, county or ZIP code and select the area you’re looking for in the dropdown.
- Your Real Estate Report Card will be generated. By default, the information shown is based on the median home price in the area. You can also enter your own custom home price which will adjust the appreciation numbers accordingly.
To change the Price:
- Select Edit under Options>Price on the left hand side of the screen.
- Type the price you would like to use in the text box. To change it back to the defaulted median price, click Use median price next to Home Price.
- Click Save.
To change the Forecasted Appreciation:
- Select Edit under Options>Forecasted Appreciation on the left hand side of the screen.
- Select which forecasted appreciation model you would like to use.
- Click Save.
You can also add a co-branded real estate agent to the report.
To add a real agent’s co-branding to the Real Estate Report Card:
- Click on Edit under Options>Co-branding.
- Click on the drop down under Co-brand to select the agent.
- Alternatively, you can click Add new co-branding partner to add a new real estate agent.
- Select either Display Left or Display Right to determine how you want the co-branding displayed on the report.
- Click Save.
Please note: To ensure you are RESPA compliant, you must charge your realtor $20 per year for co-branded marketing. For your convenience, we have provided an invoice you can download and use in the Co-Brand Settings on MBS Highway.
Share, Record or Start a Speed Meeting
Once you've created your Real Estate Report Card and made any necessary edits, it’s time to review and share your report.
How to Download or Email a PDF of the Real Estate Report Card to Yourself
To download or email yourself the report as a PDF:
- Click Download on the top right of the page.
- Download the report as a PDF, select Download.
- Alternatively, you can email the PDF to yourself by selecting Email Me PDF at the bottom of the page.
How to Share the Real Estate Report Card with Clients Directly from MBS Highway
To Share the report with your client(s):
- Click Send near the top right corner of the page.
- Add a pre-recorded video from your library (optional).
- Make any edits in the custom message box.
- Next, add or edit the client(s) name(s).
- Add up to four email addresses separated by commas.
- Click Send.
Your client(s) will receive two emails. The first email will have a link to the report. Once your client clicks on the link, it will trigger the second email to be sent with the access code.
How to Record a Video of the Real Estate Report Card to share with your Client(s)
You may want to record a video to help provide an explanation of the report for your client. To do so:
- Click Record a video at the bottom right corner of the page.
- You will then select if you would like to use your webcam and/or show your screen.
- You may be asked to allow access to your microphone and webcam. Select “Yes” to allow access for the recording.
- Next, we will provide you a preview asking if you are ok with MBS Highway seeing the selected window for recording. Select Allow to continue.
- Click Start Recording to begin the recording.
- To end the recording, click the red square button at the bottom of the window.
- A window will then appear where you can preview the video, add a custom message and provide the email addresses of the intended recipients, (up to four).
Your client(s) will receive two emails. The first email will have a link to the recording. Once your client clicks on the link, it will trigger the second email to be sent with the access code. See email examples below:
Example First Client Email:
Check out the next article, Real Estate Report Card: What's Inside, to learn more about what's inside the report.