In this article, we will dive deeper into your results for the Amortization Calculator.
- A Summary will provide an overview of the terms and costs of the loan including the Loan Amount, APR, Payments, Annual Rate, Monthly P&I, Total Paid, and Total Interest.
- The graph under Mortgage Overview breaks down the remaining balance of the loan and how much Principal and Interest is being paid over time.
- Hovering over the chart will allow you to see the particular balance, principal amount and interest at that point on the graph.
- The pie chart will also update based on where you are hovering on the chart, to show you the payment number, total amount paid, and the ratio paid between the principal and interest.
- At the bottom of the page is a full amortization schedule including a yearly and monthly schedule. Both show how much your client will be paying towards principal and interest as well as the remaining balance over time.