The Investment Property Analyzer will help you guide your clients to make informed decisions around their next investment property. Keep reading to learn more:
- Enter a location: #MLS, address, county or zip code. Then click the green search button. If the location is found, it will automatically populate below. If there are multiple results found, you will need to select from the dropdown.
- You can also use the Classic Dropdowns to choose a state and county instead. Simply click the Use Classic Dropdowns above the search bar to toggle to this search feature.
- Enter the Purchase Price.
- Click the green down arrow.
The report will be generated below. To the left you’ll see four tabs.
- The Renting tab lets you edit all the rental information such as the monthly rent, annual rent increase and the average annual vacancy.
- The Property tab lets you edit all the property information such as the name, price, annual property tax, monthly home insurance, monthly association fees, annual property tax increases, monthly home maintenance costs, property management fees, initial renovation costs and the cost to sell.
- The Loan tab lets you edit all the loan information such as the loan name, amount, term, loan program and type, rate, monthly mortgage insurance and closing costs.
- The Home Ownership tab lets you edit the number of years before selling the home and the appreciation rate.
- Click Custom to enter your own rate.
- Click Your Area to get appreciation data specific to the location you entered.
- Click on Historical and Forecast to toggle between the two Appreciation Rates. These are automatically generated.
Go to the next article to see what's inside the Investment Property report.