You can change the Markets Overview page to a color blind option. When colorblind is enabled:
- Blue indicates an upward movement in the market.
- Yellow indicates a downward movement in the market.
To enable/disable this feature, follow the steps below:
- Hover over your photo icon and click on Edit Profile.
- Click on Edit Advanced Settings under Advanced Settings.
- Click on the Color Blind Mode drop down.
- Click on Enable to turn it on, or Disable to turn it off.
Once you click on either enable or disable, a green banner will appear on the top of the page indicating your settings have been saved.