MBS Highway makes it easy for you to record and share a video overview of a tool or personalized report for your clients. A recording is especially helpful when there is more than one borrower on a transaction or if they need to review the information again at a later time.
The Highway Record tool allows you to create new videos and search for videos you’ve already created. For existing videos, you can rename, download, delete or send them within the library.
Please note: Speed Meeting is currently optimized for your desktop experience. You may experience less than ideal performance when using mobile devices.
Creating a New Video Recording
Create a video you can share with your clients. Once you create a video, they are available in your dashboard for 30 days.
- Click Record new video at the top left hand corner of the page.
- You will then select if you would like to use your webcam and/or share your screen.
- You may be asked to allow access to your microphone and webcam. Select “Yes” to allow access for the recording.
- You may see a window pop up asking if you are ok with MBS Highway recording the selected window. Select Allow to continue.
- Click Start Recording to begin the recording. A countdown will begin and a red dot will appear on the tab, window or screen you are recording.
- Once the recording begins, you can navigate to the tool or report you would like to show in the video. If you try to navigate to the tool before the countdown is finished, the recording will stop.
- To end the recording, click the red square button at the bottom of the window or click Stop Sharing which can be found in the top left hand corner of the window you are recording.
- You can pause, resume or delete the recording within the same bottom menu as the stop button.
- A window will then appear where you can preview the video, add a custom message and provide the email addresses of the intended recipients (up to four).
- Click Send to send the video recording along with your custom message.
Your client(s) will receive two emails. The first email will have a link to the recording. Once your client clicks on the link, it will trigger the second email to be sent with the access code. This is done to ensure privacy and security.
Still have questions? Submit a ticket by clicking here.